Monday, January 9, 2012

"January 8th": God really is The Man.

This is powerful: God can do what He says He can do precisely because He is who He says He is.

Ok, so I know we are not God. We cannot do all that God can do. But I do believe that we can do what we set our minds and hearts to. And asking for God's help and guidance along the way - we can get it done. Now, on to the main point of this passage...my take...

God is GOD.
All-knowing.
All-loving.
The beginning.
The end.
All.
Everything.
He's a no BS kinda guy.
He is who He says He is.
Done.

We need to accept that and take it all in! Recognize it! Rejoice in it! We owe it to Him!

Lord, I pray that You guide me in Your ways. Help me to see your unfailing love. You are all. And you know the path of my life. Help me to have full trust in who You are.

No comments:

Post a Comment